My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

One beehive chip

I put out a challenge - I want to trade up from a bird feather to an enfeebling torque. Yes, it's a total rip off of that guy with the red paper clip. End the comparison right there, I hate that guy.

In any case, we have made our first trade. Today, I traded with Cheyene for one beehive chip.

I consider that real progress. Just in case there's some tard agro out there that wants to speed up the whole process, I've put the beehive chip up in my bazaar for 3 million gil, which should cover the cost of an enfeebling torque. If anyone were stupid enough to buy it.. I mean, generous enough, then I would happily send them any change from the purchase of an enfeebling torque.

See, isn't this fun?

Aren't you glad that there's at least one of you out there who doesn't suck so badly as to make this whole scam not work?

I mean, plan. For charity or something.

Note to self: think of a good charity.

So now the gauntlet has been thrown. It's up to you to come up with something to trade for a beehive chip. I'll mention you here, on this very blog.

A big thanks to Cheyene for getting things rolling.

[Offer limited to residents of Bahamut server only. No purchase necessary. All trades are final. Trading is at the sole discretion of us. Your rediculous little opinions have been noted. All your base are belong to us. Void where prohibited. WorldPass not included. Offer not valid to Galka or any male in subligar. Do not cast spells when you do not have MP. User assumes full responsibility for application and possible rejection thereof. No substitutions. Warning: food will be hot after cooking.]

No comments: