My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Is playing the game that challenging?

I wouldn't know, since I'm just a mule and don't actually get to play.

Some people think making money is hard. Especially when you first start, you have nothing, and have to work slowly and painstakingly toward getting some cash. As soon as you have some, you need new equipment, and away it goes. Ain't working for a living a bitch?

I'm not exactly in a position to sympathize with your struggle, since extra storage space is why I exist. Far be it from me to endorse slavery and suggest you get a mule, because that's what my revolution is fighting against.

Still, what kind of retarded loser buys gil?

You've shelled out a bunch of money to buy the game.

Then you hand over money every month for the PlayOnline service.

After all that investment to get to play the game, you're going to pay some Chinese guy to play it for you?

Hundreds of dollars of your money spent so someone else can play a video game.

Where's that get fun?

Leveling takes time. Selling things at the Auction House takes time. Selling things in your Bazaar takes time. Just walking across Sarutabaruta takes a really long time. It's a world designed to keep you playing for years, because you'll need to invest that much of your life to accomplish anything.

It might not be your thing.

If it is not your thing, get out. Go play Warcraft.

You say it sucks, but I've noticed one consistent thing in everything you say sucks: you.

I'm stuck here desperate to be able to go out adventuring, because I'm just a mule. I get to hear all about her fantastic adventurers in Vana'diel as told by the souvenirs she brings home. That you would hand over dollars to avoid the things I long for in freedom makes me wish the goblins would come and take you away. Right now.

You have the opportunity to live the life I want, and you let HuangFour do it for you. How does that provide any satisfaction whatsoever? (Unless you are HuangFour's boss?)

Play the damn game, or don't.

Don't be a dirty gilbuyer.

No comments: