My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Reeree says...

Reeree says that all adventurers are just cows being fattened for the slaughter but I don't think that's right because one time I tried to milk one and the milk didn't taste very good and if they were real cows the milk would be super yummy. I love milk!

Reeree says that white mages all deserve to be chopped into little pieces and served to 'fisticated Goblins for dinner with a side dish of UFO organs, but I think she's just mad because she had to go to The Eldieme Necropolis with some Spirit Incense and the Mr Bone Chips and Mr Puppy-wuppys were mean to her only to fail when she tried to light the ??? candle for the nice San d'Orian priest-guy.

Reeree says that all Elvaan men like to do naughty things to little Hume boys and you can tell by looking at the pixels and by how they ride a chocobo but I don't think she's right because this one time there was an Elvaan who oh wait maybe it was a girl. I could see her belly-button! I love belly buttons!

Reeree says that gilsellers are all bad people and deserve to be hung by their popo hairs above a pit of rabid chickens but I don't think that chickens can get rabies. I love chickens! And anyway, all gilsellers can't be bad because I have a magic 8 ball that was made in China and it told me "Girserrel Happy Good Rong Time!" and I really really believe that!

Reeree says that all botters deserve to be involuntarily adopted by the King and renamed to Albert, but I don't know what that means or what the acid arrow are for. Maybe she thinks they are fat? I love Fat Albert! He's funny!

No comments: