My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Recycled Lame Events make the baby Jesus /cry

New events bring down the server with lag as everyone feels compelled to collect the latest Storage -1 and shouts to the world what random piece of junk they want to deliver to a moogle.

And then there's the same old events that everybody already obsessed over last year.

Moogle>> Take this lame katana, kupo, and go get the bejesus beaten out of you by possessed armor!
Reeree>> Didn't this happen last year?
Moogle>> This is totally different, kupo. This time it's not posessed, it was stolen by pirates.
Reeree>> Yeah... I'm thinking you don't really want it back, then.
Moogle>> It's a national treasure, kupo.
Reeree>> What about me suggests "Civic minded" to you?
Moogle>> Come on, kupo, it'll be fun!
Reeree>> For whom?
Moogle>> Why, for me, kupo!
Reeree>> Right.
Moogle>> Moogles don't have cable, kupo. We have to make our own fun.
Reeree>> Thanks for the stick.


Hey look, there's some armor running around by itself. I mean, on a pirate. I'd chase it, but I'm not a dog.

Mules are stubborn like that.

Maybe if I throw the stick, the armor will chase it.

Reeree throws away a Lotus Katana.

Guess not.

Aw, there's some adventurers chasing it. I mean dying.

Reeree cheers DeadGuy on!

Don't start on the fabulous prizes. Your mog safe is overflowing with the fabulous prizes from last year that you haven't touched in all this time, but you never missed an opportunity to whine about having no space. You don't need any freaking mocci.

It's not my fault it takes you two hours to change clothes.

No comments: