My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Galka are annoying.

So Master sends me some instructions, something about checking ore prices and sending him some gil. I ignore the 'sending gil' part because, he'll make more. He doesn't need to dip into my stash, even if it really is his gil. He needs to learn to economize better anyway. The last time I sent him gil, he bought pants. One pair of pants. For 500,000 gil. He says they make him smarter, but if he was really that smart he could have camped the monster that drops them and gotten them WITHOUT spending 500,000 of MY GIL.

Anyway, I wander around the corner to go see what kind of ores Elementalbeads, one of my favorite tarus, is selling. As usual, Fire ores (the sandy speciality) are hot and so are Wind and Earth. I relay this information to Master, who immediately starts whining about how he needs gil. Way to reward me for a job well done, boss man! >< You get nothing. Go mine or something. I'm not giving you the gil.

Luckily, right at that moment, Snuggleteddy calls me and I tell Master to hold on while I take the Galka call. Master mutters something about 'booty' so he's I guess going to attack Pirates or something. Who knows. He's gone for now, that's all that matters.

Snuggles just wants to brag about how much gil he earned from Easter and how he has lots of chicks in his lap. I let him go on for a bit, but he can tell I'm not interested. I am slightly jealous, but hey, I could plant and earn that much gil. If I could be bothered. But I have a pile of gil that needs sitting on, so maybe I'll start growing something later this week. Who knows.

Maybe I'll walk over to Bastok and do the Warp scroll quest. That would be some good easy gil. Or maybe that crazy catgirl will finally focus long enough to get enough fame to do it herself. I like that idea better, because Master will either send it to Jeuno or whichever city is in first place to be sold - and since that will most likely be Imperialist San d'Oria, that means I get to hold the gil! /joy! And then I won't have to do any work at all! Double /joy!

Man, Master is calling again. You're not getting any of my gil, you have plenty on you. Sheesh. Go farm or something, you lazy Hume!

No comments: