My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Monday, April 24, 2006

One bird feather

You've probably heard about that guy who wants to buy a house with a paper clip. I hate that guy. I don't know why this is news, nor why everything thinks this is an original idea. It's been done. Maybe not from his two exact endpoint items, but the concept is unoriginal.

But if it works for him, then I don't see why I shouldn't cash in on the crazy.

My master told me she wants an enfeebling torque. I told her I want a pony. How's it feel to want?

I've got a bird feather. A single pretty bird feather. I really don't care what you might want to use it for, just that you have something interesting to trade me for it. If I like what you have to trade, we can get together.

I expect it will take me a while, but I want to try to trade up from a bird feather to an enfeebling torque. Let me know what you got.

And because we're all about beating dead horses, Meroduin plans to do the same thing for his boss, except he wants to trade up from a pebble to a monster signa.

Leave comments about what you've got to trade for what, and we'll tell you how much we hate you.

That was my out loud voice again, wasn't it?

The challenge is out, the only way for it to fail is if you suck.

Go.

[Offer limited to residents of Bahamut server only. No purchase necessary. All trades are final. Trading is at the sole discretion of us. Your rediculous little opinions have been noted. All your base are belong to us. Void where prohibited. WorldPass not included. Offer not valid to Galka or any male in subligar. Do not cast spells when you do not have MP. User assumes full responsibility for application and possible rejection thereof. No substitutions. Warning: food will be hot after cooking.]

No comments: