My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm the cute one!

I heard that with the new update we can meet pirates and mimes and gepeppertoes!

I love pirates! I hope they get spiffy eyepatches with shiney-winey diamonds in them! I bet they dress all in black and are dashing and romantic and just like Westley from the Princess Bride! I love the Princess Bride! I can't wait to hear the romantic macros when they use their weapon skills!

I love mimes! They're so funny! Look at me now, I'm a goblin smithy! Oh no, don't be a scaredy-cat silly-willy, it's just me! Now I'll use goblin bomb toss! Oh noes! I'm in a boxy-woxy! Kabloom!

I love gepeppertoes! Uh... What's a geppertoes?

*shudder*

Oh...

Puppets scare me.

1 comment:

Terylieze said...

I heard the pirates were all like, ghey. You know, cabin boys and all that. They get neat hats tho!