My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Woe for lost potential!

Ugh.

I'm so unhappy right now... I accidentally fed crystals to my cuttings. So instead of growing saplings like I was supposed to, I got.....

Shell bugs.

About 400 of them, give or take a stack.

That's 150k down the drain, not to mention lost potential profits.

I'm going to sit on my pile of gil and cry for the rest of the day. The only semi-bright spot was that Butcherboy somehow found a buyer for all of them.

I'm not even going to ask.

No comments: