My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bitch betta have mah munee.

So, Master is out playing with dhalmel. I couldn't tell you why, that's just what he said he was doing when I asked. Then he started talking about 'dhalmel on dhalmel action' and I asked him to stop talking.

Then later on, he sends me a tell, about one of his adoring fans who needs a sword purchased from Jeuno. "Fascinating," I replied. "What does that have to do with me?"

"You're in Jeuno," said Master sweetly. "Buy it and send it to him."

I was stunned. Shocked. Horrified. Not as horrified as Meroduin would have been, mind you. Still, I was fairly upset. "With what gil?"

"You have plenty of gil. It's not that expensive."

I was appalled. Was Master seriously suggesting that I waste my hard earned - stolen, really - gil - well, most of it was from overpriced candy but still - MY GIL? On some stranger that he barely knew and whose entire conversation apparently consisted of obscure sexual commentary on plushies and furries? And all this on some ridiculously overpriced Blue Mage sword?

"You couldn't get it for one gil, could you?" he laughed. "Just buy the sword already!"

And he wonders why he never has any gil!

Only, he does now. He has a lot of gil, actually, and he's supposed to be saving up for a mad crafting day, only he doesn't have any freaking space. So he sends his garbage to me. Which I sell. For more gil than it's worth. But to waste it on some nobody?

Feh.

I did as I was told. Now comes the fun part, will this be written off as a bad debt? Or will the power-mad Blue Mageling send the gil to Master instead of back to me?

No comments: