My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Eggs for Anjelique

Dudes, it's Easter week, and I'm selling eggs trying to get by. All I can think about is Anjelique.

She's gone.

Her master decided she wasn't needed anymore, and so all the stuff she was holding got cleared out, and now she's just gone. She's not going to Homepoint, dudes, she's gone forever.

Who will warm my lap now?

It could happen to any of us mules, at any time, don't think it couldn't happen to you. I'm not going to let her passing go unnoticed. We will remember Anjelique.

All proceeds from any eggs I sell go toward the Anjelique Memorial, so if you think I'm charging a little more than other mules, at least you can know that any gil that I get goes toward a good cause.

If you have like, word or stuff to say about any mules who have gone on, send me a /tell and I'll post them here.

No comments: