My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Friday, April 13, 2007

This is an obnoxious test.

You know, like fighting a giant dragon with six people just to prove you can.  Or perhaps like leveling Red Mage to 37 using only Puppetmaster as your subjob.

Actually the RDM/PUP thing is working out really well, so my Master tells me.  The puppet gets to level Marksmanship and master gets to solo anything up to a Tough because his pet has regen, stoneskin, and comes back every 20 minutes.

Anyway, that is it for this test.  More to come, now that I have found something that works with Blogspot and don't have to deal with the goofy web interface.

3 comments:

Squirt said...

Reeree says you lie about WLW working with blogger because when I tries it it went all woowoowoo like this:

java.lang.Exception: RPC handler object "blogger2" not found and no default handler registered

Meroduin said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Reeree got it to work. Just a guess.

Squirt said...

Reeree says it helps if you use the right version of the thingie. Reeree says "6" is bigger than "109."

I offered her 6 gil and asked for 109 gil in change but she said no and called me bad names.

Black Mages are funny!