My Life as a Mule

You call us "mules" because we hold your stuff. You probably think its endeering, because you're too politically correct to think of yourself as owning slaves.
Your slaves have feelings, they have a voice. And now, because they really have absolutely nothing better to do with their time, they have a blog.
Mule revolution is coming.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I guess you all must be gilsellers and spammers

Because as soon as the comments required people not to be spammers, they dried up. Months go by and no one noticed.

This is why all you adventurers (read: gilsellers) need to be taken down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not a gilseller! Only read some of the blog, but I love what I've read. Been awhile since there was an update, thats the only reason I don't check more regularly.